- TCI registers as a member of MAGNET Logistics Network.
- TCI registers as a member of WCA.
- TCI registers as a member of IATA again.
- TCI registers itself again as a freight forwarding agency
(via Korea Customs Service).
- TCI registers as a member of KIFFA again. / License Renewal.
(Authorization of the Busan Customs)
- TCI moves its head office to Woolim EBIZ Center in Yangpyeong-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.
- TCI registers itself again as an international logistics agency
/ License Renewal.
(Autorization of the Seoul Metropolitan Government)
(via the city of Seoul).
- TCI moves its head office to KnK Digital Tower in Dangsan-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.
- TCI establishes its Indian subsidiary in New Delhi.
- TCI launches and runs its Shanghai office.
- TCI purchases its Yonggang-dong office building and moves into the office.
- TCI registers itself as a trading company.
- TCI registers as a member of IATA.
- TCI get a Multimodal Freight Forwarder license
- TCI get an ocean freight forwarder license
- TCI get an air freight forwarder license
- Established Trans Continental Inc.